1. Go to WorkValues (https://workvalues.io), and switch to the sign up page by clicking on the Get started button on the top right corner of your screen.
2. If you have a LinkedIn or Facebook account already, we recommend that you click the Continue with LinkedIn or Continue with Facebook buttons and skip to step 3.
2a. If you don't want to register with LinkedIn or Facebook, fill in your first name, last name, your email address and your password. Once you're done, tick the I'm not a robot and follow the instructions on your screen. After you've finished, you can click the Register button and you'll receive an email like the one below.
2c. Please check your email and click the underlined text to confirm your email address - you'll see the below page when that's done.
2d. Click on the Go to the login page button, fill in your account details and click on Log in to WorkValues.
3. Once logged in, you will see a one-time prompt with information regarding your privacy, and you'll have to accept the terms and conditions by ticking the first box (if you do not tick this box within 30 days of registering with us, your account will be deleted), and, if you want to get our newsletter, the second one too. Finally, click on Continue to proceed.
4. Click the Continue as a recruiter button at the bottom of the candidate profile setup box (if you don't see it, please scroll down), and confirm that you want to use WorkValues as a recruiter.
5. If you want to join an existing company, simply type in their name in the auto-complete text-box, select the company, and click on the Request to join button. The administrator will receive an email notification with your pending join request, which they will have to accept. Depending on your company policies, your account could be automatically approved if your email address belongs to the company. Once your account is approved, you're all set - you can find an article on posting jobs here.
Otherwise, if you want to register a company, click on the Register a company button and fill in your company details - once that's done click on Register and we'll create your company.
6. Once you've registered your company, we'll take you to your company profile page - we recommend that you update your company profile, so that candidates can learn more about you and your brand.
7. You're all set! Start posting jobs - you can find an article on posting jobs here.