1. Click on the Jobs tab in the navigation menu, followed by clicking on the Add job button.
2. On the following page, select your company and add a job title. Start typing the name of your location, and choose the corresponding location from the list. If this is a remote job, then also tick the Remote checkbox.
Once you're done, click on the Continue button and you'll be able to add more information.
3. Great, your job was successfully created! However, it's not yet visible for applicants. Let's add some more details to the job to make it interesting for applicants, as well as enable you to find the right people for the job.
4. Add your job details - start typing and select the applicant's job functions, the industry/industries that pertain to this job, as well as the seniority level and employment type.
5. Use our rich text editor to add an engaging job description and make it look attractive, so that you'll catch the eye of prospective applicants.
To style text, just select it and select an option from the pop-up. You can also choose to add images or videos to the text, to better present the job.
If you want to save your changes in between steps, just choose Save Changes at the top of the job editor page.
6. We've built the job's presentation, now let's establish your ideal candidate profile - this will influence what candidates will appear in your feed for this job and it's how we'll rank your job for candidates to see in their own feed.
For the knowledge part of the job, you'll have to add the following:
- Add your preferred education and years of experience.
- Add the candidate locations that you would prefer for this job - we've pre-selected the country in which the job was posted, but you (and should) add more, if you're interested in hiring from abroad.
- If you want to hire from anywhere in say Europe or Worldwide, just add "Europe" or "Worldwide".
- Add the desired skills for the candidate (the must-haves), they'll have a high impact on what candidates you'll find. Start typing and you'll see recommendations from us as well.
- Continue with adding the nice-to-have skills, the skills which are a bonus but not necessary for the candidate to be considered for the job.
- Finally, add the languages (language levels can be specified, and can be required for candidates or optional)
7. Now, scroll down and add your work values - what does your team value the most in its next hires? Select between 6 and 12 values.
7. Now that you're done, scroll to the top, choose publish job and you'll be asked to setup your billing options for that job - once you're done the job will be published. You may also save your changes if you're not quite done yet.
8. To see your published job, click on the preview job button on the center-right, after saving.
Once you've published your job and, go to the Candidates tab, select your job (if it's not already selected) and have a look at the candidate recommendations. You can always choose to reach out to them first.]